Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.083 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 102% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,619 £ (R 11,546) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)