Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.337 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 274,905 £ (R 7,171) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)