Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.405 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 576,436 £ (R 14,267) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)