Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,984 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01224 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,268 £ (﷼ 24,949,919) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)