Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,721 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 868,871 £ (﷼ 54,659,984) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)