Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.649 SYP / HNL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 548,371 £ (L 25,330) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)