Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.969 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 261,679 £ (132,918 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)