Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14568 SYP / UZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 887,234 £ (6,090,282 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)