Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06389 SYP / UZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 265,559 £ (4,156,281 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)