Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15582 SYP / UZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 979,839 £ (6,288,340 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)