Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14032 SYP / UZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 869,128 £ (6,193,830 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)