Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 552.492 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,057,470 £ (€1,914) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)