Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 596.113 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 537,346 £ (€901) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)