Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.037 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 382,500 £ (2,516 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)