Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.850 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 288,991 £ (Php29,338) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)