Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 125.458 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 808,899 £ (6,448 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)