Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 336,443 £ (215,045 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)