Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.052 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 404,644 £ (7,219 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)