Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.092 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 797,561 £ (15,610 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (43 minutes ago)