Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.140 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 397,709 £ (7,346 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (43 minutes ago)