Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03852 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,020,489 £ (Rp 26,490,137) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)