Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22627 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 243,340 £ (1,075,463 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)