Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.357 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 269,256 £ (руб 32,218) in Tambov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (39 minutes ago)