Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.288 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 294,208 £ (GH₵2,530) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)