Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 468%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.440 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 181% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 601,322 £ (€949) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)