Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.389 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 207,974 £ (149,761 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)