Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 SYPX / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 172,728 £ (116,205 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)