Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.241 SYPX / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 181,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 164,023 £ (113,346 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)