Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.582 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 194,855 £ (123,146 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)