Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 190,376 £ (128,078 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)