Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.550 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 394,594 £ (254,588 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)