Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33167 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 574,514 £ (CH$1,732,190) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)