Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,987 £ (CH$357,479) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)