Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.501 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 186% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 615,629 £ (35,177 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)