Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.954 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 198% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 648,648 £ (38,259 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (32 minutes ago)