Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.924 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 135% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 455,168 £ (26,896 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)