Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.775 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 147% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 925,324 £ (55,160 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)