Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.675 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 348,843 £ (S/. 2,198) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)