Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.102 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 372,979 £ (S/. 2,344) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)