Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.882 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 691,549 £ (S/. 4,380) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)