Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.291 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 471,022 £ (S/. 3,073) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)