Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.225 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 361,429 £ (S/. 2,256) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)