Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.332 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 397,100 £ (﷼ 2,892) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (37 minutes ago)