Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 846,167 £ (﷼ 53,262,920) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)