Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01534 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 393,934 £ (﷼ 25,679,370) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)