Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01634 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 775,260 £ (﷼ 47,434,806) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)