Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01224 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 355,651 £ (﷼ 29,067,816) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)