Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 411,634 £ (﷼ 26,132,157) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)