Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.092 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,145 £ (2,963 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)