Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.354 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 106% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 838,223 £ (6,851 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)