Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.813 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,256 £ (3,253 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)