Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.540 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 127% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 456,727 £ (3,014 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (43 minutes ago)