Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.132 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 383,030 £ (20,021₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)