Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 544%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,751 prices entered by 890 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.287 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 378% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 951,674 £ (AU$2,408) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)