Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 537%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.677 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 284% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 806,259 £ (£1,215) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)