Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 595%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.800 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 530,853 £ (元6,823) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)