Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44400 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 863,657 £ (₩1,945,195) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)