Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43870 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 853,925 £ (₩1,946,510) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)