Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.807 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 244,162 £ (643 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)