Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.916 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 206,602 £ (548 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)