Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.256 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 217,547 £ (566 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)