Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.336 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 159% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 542,282 £ (35,360 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (31 minutes ago)