Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.999 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 336,964 £ (₨42,125) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)