Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.570 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 335,223 £ (₨44,284) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)