Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03877 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 131% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 937,675 £ (Rp 24,185,682) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)