Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03864 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 136% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 919,946 £ (Rp 23,806,974) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)