Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03965 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 812,752 £ (Rp 20,499,580) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)