Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03865 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 873,583 £ (Rp 22,602,077) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)