Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1338.640 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 200,697 £ (﷼ 150) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)