Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.037 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 239,627 £ (GH₵2,013) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)