Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.388 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 427,835 £ (GH₵3,584) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)