Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.315 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 597,494 £ (S/. 3,822) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)