Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 171% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,142 £ (2,520,654 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)