Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1338.295 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 186% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 600,070 £ (﷼ 448) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)