Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.835 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 576,316 £ (E£ 17,552) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)