Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.055 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 786,653 £ (6,191 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (39 minutes ago)