Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.821 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 314% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,618,428 £ (€2,891) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)