Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.486 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 353% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,698,353 £ (29,039 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)