Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,924 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.570 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 352% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,764,182 £ (30,644 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)