Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 281% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,862 £ (руб 179,861) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)