Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 525%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.937 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 425% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,126 £ (kr 18,311) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)