Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 310.192 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 427,578 £ (1,378 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)