Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.425 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 814,616 £ (2,864 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)