Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.566 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 411,087 £ (1,286 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)