Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.479 SYP / XCD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 188% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 584,974 £ (EC$3,071) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)