Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.912 SYP / XCD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 252% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,318,949 £ (EC$6,909) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)